Assistant Buyer – Food (Daily) (Ref: WRC/FAB)
- • Identify potential suppliers to source new products to enhance the product portfolio;
• Negotiate with suppliers to achieve competitive prices and terms;
• Responsible for budget control, outlet layout & merchandises display;
• Coordinate sales promotion activities and visit stores occasionally; and
• Add hoc duties assigned by supervisor.
- • Diploma or above in any discipline;
• At least 2 years experience in the Daily Purchasing;
• Previous exposure in reputable chain-store operations will be advantageous;
• Good product sense & well-organized;
• Excellent communication & negotiation skills; and
• Be numerate, self-motivated as well as customer focus mindset.
• Able to work independently & frequent store visit is required
• Good PC proficiency
• Good command of spoken & written English, spoken Cantonese
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience to the successful applicant. Interested parties please click the Apply now button or send full resume with current and expected salaries to The Human Resources Manager, AEON Stores (Hong Kong) Co., Limited, Units 7-11, 26 Floor, CDW Building, 388 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong.
(Please quote our reference no. for the position applied on the envelope)
- "All application received will be kept strictly confidential and used exclusively for employment purpose only"