Products Developer – Japan Bakery (Ref: WRC/BAKERY)
- • Assist Japanese Manager in the development and renovation of new and existing bakery products;
• Identify, evaluate and develop potential new bakery items opportunities;
• Conduct or supervise the testing of new products in test kitchen, the development of specific processing methods in bakery pilot plant; and
• Demonstrate and provide training to frontline Chef Baker for new products development;
• Coordinate and monitor the performance and evaluation of the sales of bakery;
• Handle ad hoc assignments and other duties as required.
- • Diploma or above in any discipline;
• 3 years or above experience in Bakery Production;
• Good product sense & well-organized and excellent communication ;
• Able to work independently & frequent store visit is required;
• Good command of spoken & written English, spoken Cantonese and Japanese will be advantageous; and
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience to the successful applicant. Interested parties please click the Apply now button or send full resume with current and expected salaries to The Human Resources Manager, AEON Stores (Hong Kong) Co., Limited, Units 7-11, 26 Floor, CDW Building, 388 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong.
(Please quote our reference no. for the position applied on the envelope)
- "All application received will be kept strictly confidential and used exclusively for employment purpose only"