Business Development Officer (Store Leasing) (Ref: WRC/BDO)
- • Handle full spectrum of leasing related issues including but not limited to tenancy agreements
• Co-ordinate in takeover and handover of premises and renovation, fitting-out or demolition works with Landlords / Management Offices / Construction
Department / Contractors and other ad-hoc duties
• Provide demographic data of the potential site such as shoppers’ traffic flow, population, household information etc., and conduct research on market
environment such as shopping malls, competitors, comparable rental etc.
• Prepare various departmental reports and maintain the market information system
• Liaise and maintain good relationship with property developers, landlords, agents, management offices and other external parties
- • Degree or Diploma in related disciplines;
• At least 3 years working experience preferably in Retail / Leasing / Property Management;
• Proactive, independent, with good analytical and interpersonal skills;
• Detail-minded and able to handle multi-tasks and work under high pressure
• Good command of written and spoken in English and Chinese;
• Proficient in MS office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.); and
• Outdoor work is required.
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience to the successful applicant. Interested parties please click the Apply now button or send full resume with current and expected salaries to The Human Resources Manager, AEON Stores (Hong Kong) Co., Limited, Units 7-11, 26 Floor, CDW Building, 388 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong.
(Please quote our reference no. for the position applied on the envelope)
- "All application received will be kept strictly confidential and used exclusively for employment purpose only"