E-Business Coordinator (Ref.:AN/EB)
- • Write, edit and proofread all copy for marketing communication materials frequently, e.g. Press Release, Advertorial, Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), Web Content, Product Leaflet, eNewsletter and so on
• Formulate and execute online marketing initiatives including but not limited to website, social media, EDM, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
• Assist in promotion programs using various online marketing channels to acquire new customers and nurture customer loyalty
• Conduct market research with analysis regularly like feature and price comparison, news clipping
• Work closely with buyer, vendor, media and internal teams on marketing initiatives.
• Provide support to the department’s daily operation and handle ad-hoc projects
- • Diploma or above in Digital Marketing, e-commerce or related subjects.
• 3 years relevant experience in e-commerce or digital marketing
• Familiar with online and digital marketing
• Familiar with web tools, web page layout and web interface technologies (e.g.. Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop) is preferred
• Knowledge with multimedia and Web, including HTML/PPC/SEM/SEO
• Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
• Immediate available is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience to the successful applicant. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salaries to The Human Resources Manager, AEON Stores (Hong Kong) Co., Limited, 7/F, D2 Place One, 9 Cheung Yee Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- "All application received will be kept strictly confidential and used exclusively for employment purpose only"