Customer Service Officer (Ref.: AN/CSO)
- • Handle telephone and email enquiries related to membership, promotion and complaints.
• Responsible for customer enquiries according to the standard service time and service standard.
• Carry out investigation and cross team collaboration in order to settle complaint in a professional manner.
• Prepare regular reports for management review.
• Handle ad hoc assignments and other duties as required.
- • Associate Degree / Higher Diploma / Degree holder in any disciplines.
• At least 1 year working experience in Customer Service.
• With strong leadership, good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Customer oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently with good telephone manner.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficiency in English & Mandarin.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
• Immediate available is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience to the successful applicant. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salaries to The Human Resources Manager, AEON Stores (Hong Kong) Co., Limited, 7/F, D2 Place One, 9 Cheung Yee Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- "All application received will be kept strictly confidential and used exclusively for employment purpose only"