Internal Auditor / Senior Internal Auditor (Ref.: AN/SIAD)
- • Assist the Corporate Audit Manager to assess the risk and develop annual audit plan and work schedule based on risk assessment results and/or other ad-hoc management requests for the AEON Hong Kong Group (the Group).
• Plan and conduct financial, operational and compliance audit assignments.
• Liaise with other parties for the efficient completion of audit assignments in accordance with the designated audit plan.
• Identify control weaknesses and formulate recommendations for improvement.
• Prepare internal audit reports with detailed findings and practical recommendations to strengthen the overall control of the Group and perform follow-up and monitoring works to ensure successful and timely implementation.
- • Degree holder in Finance / Accounting or related discipline.
• Student member of recognized professional accounting bodies (ACCA/CPA/CIA).
• Minimum 2 year solid audit experience, preferably in big 4.
• Knowledge of IT audits would be an advantage.
• Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin.
• A committed, responsible, self-motivated and independent key team player, detail oriented and able to work under pressure.
• Good time management, analytical, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Immediately available is preferred
• Occasional travel to southern China required
• Candidate with more experience would be considered as Senior Internal Auditor.
We offer attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience to the successful applicant. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salaries to The Human Resources Manager, AEON Stores (Hong Kong) Co., Limited, 7/F, D2 Place One, 9 Cheung Yee Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- "All application received will be kept strictly confidential and used exclusively for employment purpose only"